Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth - MoeCakes Style

MoeCakes and family recently returned from DisneyWorld.  It was a gift to the girls for Christmas.  We've been to Disneyland, but Moe barely remembers it and Cakes was still crawling.  So this was a big deal!!  It was the first vacation hubby and I went when we just started dating and I have always loved everything Disney....how can you not?  Innocence, pure happiness, excitement, family and fun all wrapped into one.  

The girls ate it up.
Cakes first ride ever - Space Mountain - began what I believe will be a life long love of "anything fast!"  Moe was intrigued with everything Walt Disney and all the art.  She was even able to meet one of the artists on site.  

It didn't fall short.  It may have been our first time there, but I have a feeling it won't be our last.

Here are just a VERY select few of some of my favorites of the week.

Enjoy!































No comments:

Post a Comment